PDF & ChordPro Music sheets organizer and Music Player. A must for all musicians who must carry binders of music sheets...
Retrieve ANY song in only 1 second !!!
- The fastest way to find a song : Simply type 3 or 4 characters and Voilà!
1. Display 2 pages display in Landscape mode.
2. Display 1 page display in Portrait mode.
3. Half Page Zooming in Landscape mode.
4. Use tabs to create set lists.
5. Table of contents for each tab.
7. Customizable External Screen.
8. ChordPro editor.
MusicBinder is always in «Search» mode:
- No need to activate a search field.
- The search is always performed on all songs even if a tab is selected.
- This allows you to do a special request and go back to your set list right after.
Sort your song by title or artist:
- MusicBinder build its own indexes according to the name of your files.
- Please read the user manual to get more information about the suggested naming conventions.
Email PDF and ChordPro files directly from Music Binder.
Import/Export set lists.
Control your iPod:
- MusicBinder automatically match the corresponding songs in your iPod library (title / author must match filename).
Gestures (swipe and tap) can be fully configured:
- Please, adjust them to fit your own needs
Embedded File manager:
- Rename, delete, move, copy files directly from Music Binder.
- Rename files using "fill from iPod" feature to match the title and artist of iPod.
Support of Bluetooth external keyboards and foot controllers (example:AirTurn BT-105):
- Foot controllers and external keyboard can be configured in the preferences (turn page, start/stop player, ...)
Extended iPod Controller:
- Set up to 4 loops (automatically saved for each song).
- Set up countdown (delay before playback).
8 binders are available to store your songs.
External screen can be customized in order to:
- Display an alternate version of a song for another musician
- Display a song containing only lyrics for your audience
- Display next pages of the current song (example: Pages 1 and 2 can be displayed on the iPad while Pages 3 and 4 are displayed on the external screen)
Files can be added to your library using iTunes or via any application that support "Open with..." (example: Mail).
Other screen shots, user's manual and additionnal information can be found on VadeCreation web page.