iMini offers a level of sound quality never before found on the iPad, as well as over 500 sounds by leading sound designers. iMini is a recreation of the legendary synthesizer created by Bob Moog in 1971, one of most iconic synthesizers of all time. Use it in Tabletop to compose your music.
Need help? Have an issue or question? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 1971 reference of the iMini was made famous by artists and bands such as Stevie Wonder, Depeche Mode, Kraftwerk, Keith Emerson, Devo, Jean Michel Jarre and more. We brought the features and sound of this classic to the iOS platform! iMini not only recreates the look and feel of the most legendary synthesizer, it does it with unparalleled sound quality. iMini is based on the award winning Arturia Mini V software that was created in partnership with Dr. Robert Moog himself, back in 2003. Thanks to this heritage, continuous research and refinements over the years, iMini comes with amazing sound quality and a large collection of preset sounds created by top sound designers such as Klaus Schulze (Tangerine Dream) and Geoff Downes (Asia).
You can play iMini’s numerous sounds from the iPad keyboard. You can create your own sounds and start building your personal sound palette.
If you are an owner of the Arturia Mini V software on your Mac or PC, you can import and export sounds between your laptop or desktop Mini V and iMini.
You can also control iMini from a MIDI keyboard via CoreMIDI and integrate it into your studio or live performances.
iMini is a Tabletop Ready app. The connect menu allows you to connect iMini to the Retronyms Tabletop app, giving you an integration with a complete studio environment. You can use multiple instances of iMini; record your performance into a real-time sequencer; automate any of the parameters; add effects; process other modules through the iMini filters, and more. Tabletop also features add-ons for more effects and instruments from other 3rd party companies.
iMini is compatible with as old as iPad Mini, iPad 2, and newer. iMini supports iOS 8 and higher. iMini supports InterApp Audio and Audiobus.
- Classic sound of the 1971 legendary synthesizer
- 3 Oscillators
- 24db per octave filter
- Simulated headphone jack/external input feedback
- 2 Assignable XY pads
- Chromatic or tuned scale keyboard modes
- Polyphonic mode
- Full featured arpeggiator
- HOLD and MEMORY latch modes
- Octave span
- 5 note order modes
- Speed and sync controls
- Virtual analog chorus and analog delay
- Owners of both the iMini and Mini V software apps can transfer sounds from one platform to the other via iTunes.
- Full user MIDI mapping of panel controls
- Supports WIST sync with other iOS devices
- Tabletop Ready app
- Soundcloud seeder (via Tabletop)
- Render to .wav file (via Tabletop)
- AudioCopy to paste your audio into another iPad application (via Tabletop)