* Batch open any number of webpages
* Batch convert webpage to WebArchive file
* Batch convert webpage to PDF file
* Batch convert webpage to JPG file
[ Key Features: ]
* Batch save the whole webpage to webarchive, pdf or image files, sort webpages by url on disk
* Reserve web link in pdf file, web links in pdf file are still can be clicked and browsed as in webpage, support encrypt PDF file with password
* Support multi-tabs webpage browse
* Support bookmarks, support bookmarks sort
[ Contact :]
1. Where does the pdf/webarchive/image files store?
A: use shortcuts (command+o) to open the store folder.
2. How to save pdf file without border?
A: use shortcuts("command +e"/"command_,") to adjust window frame to fit the webpage size, then the saved PDF file has no border.